FEES & BILLING
- The West Brunswick Clinic is a Private Billing Clinic.
- All Fees are payable on the day via Cash, EFTPOS or credit card.
- We use Easyclaim for immediate reimbursement of rebate. Should you forget your bank card, we will process the rebate for you which can take up to 48 hours to come back into your account.
- We cannot always predict how much time the consultation will take, consider making a double booking if you have multiple issues or complex needs.
- Fees may vary from those outlined below depending on the complexity of the consultation and the time taken.
- Please note that the clinic does not Bulk Bill on Saturday and all Saturday appointments incur an additional fee of $10
|Standard Consultation||$94.00||Rebate $41.20|
|Long Consultation > 20 minutes||$160.00||Rebate $79.70|
|Standard Consultation||$104.00||Rebate $41.20|
|Long Consultation > 20 minutes||$170.00||Rebate $79.70|
*Please note that the clinic does not Bulk Bill on Saturday and all Saturday appointments incur an additional fee of $10
Fees may vary from those outlined above depending on the complexity of the consultation and the time taken.
Certain consultations, procedures, and non government funded vaccines may incur additional fees. This includes mental health plans, skin excisions, Implanon and travel vaccines. Please ask for details when your make your booking. Longer bookings and nurse bookings (at no extra cost) may be required depending on your needs. If you feel your needs fall outside of the standard appointment please call our clinic for booking.
Children Under 16
Children under 16 years of age (not on a concession) will be billed a reduced consultation fee Monday to Friday, an additional $10 charge is applied to Saturday appointments.
Children under 16 years of age, on a concession card will be Bulk Billed Monday to Friday, a concession fee is charged on Saturdays with an out of pocket cost of $18.00
Immunisations (routine and flu) will be Bulk Billed.
Travel Vaccinations are not bulk billed.
Pensioners And Concession Card Holders
|Monday – Friday||Standard Consultation||$56.20||Out of Pocket $15.00|
|Long Consultation > 20 minutes||$94.70|
|Saturdays||Standard Consultation||$59.20||Out of Pocket $18.00|
|Long Consultation > 20 minutes||$97.70|
Mental Health Consultations And Plans
Mental health plans require a double booking and fees vary depending on your clinician and the length of your consultation. Please call us on 9387 9088 for more details.
DVA And Veteran Affairs Gold Card Holders
Work Cover And TAC
Appointment Cancellation And Non-Attendance Policy
We want to ensure, that if you don’t need your appointment or can’t make it for any reason we are given ample time to offer the appointment to another patient.
To avoid a cancellation fee, please contact our practice with no less than 4 hours notice so that this can happen.
If we don’t receive the required 4 hours notice the cancellation fees are as follows:
Private billed patients
* $50 for double appointment
* $25 for single appointment
Concession/Bulk Billed Patients
* $15 Double appointment
* $10 for single appointment
Saturday: 9:00am to 11:30am
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed