It’s not too late to get your Influenza vaccines for 2021!
We have both private flu vaccines and Government supplied vaccines available.
Flu vaccines are free under the National Immunisation Program for:
- children aged 6 months to under 5 years
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples aged 6 months and over
- people aged 6 months and over with certain medical conditions that increase their chance of severe influenza and its complications
- pregnant women (at any stage during pregnancy)
- people aged 65 years and over.
If you intend to have the COVID vaccine (Pfizer or AstraZeneca), please ensure that your flu vaccine is timed to be no less than 7 days before or after.
If you have any questions regarding the flu vaccine availability or if you think that you qualify for the Government-funded program, make an appointment with your doctor. All vaccination only appointments are bulk billed.