It’s not too late to get your Influenza vaccines for 2020!
We have both private flu vaccines and Government supplied vaccines available.
Flu vaccines are free under the National Immunisation Program for:
- children aged 6 months to under 5 years
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples aged 6 months and over
- people aged 6 months and over with certain medical conditions that increase their chance of severe influenza and its complications
- pregnant women (at any stage during pregnancy)
- people aged 65 years and over.
If you think that you qualify for the Government-funded program, please ask your doctor during your next visit.