Dr Sarah Metcalfe has returned from maternity leave and is now taking new patients – Dr Metcalfe consults on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Our flu vaccine sessions will start at WBC on 23rd April, 2018, between 8.30 – 9.30 am with
the under 5 year old vaccines arriving in May.
Call*93879088* now to book your appointment.
In Victoria this year the influenza vaccine is funded on the
Immunisation Schedule for the following groups:
- All children 6 months to <5 years (Victorian state funded program commencing May 2018)
- Adults ≥65 years of age (the new higher-immunogenicity trivalent influenza vaccines)
- Pregnant women (at any stage of pregnancy)
- People with specific medical risk factors (ie Asthma, diabetes heart disease and many others – speak to your doctor if you think you may qualify)
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders aged 6 months to <5 years and ≥15 years of age
For people outside of these criteria, the influenza vaccine is available
for private purchase.