West Brunswick Clinic has extensive services for women, including:
- Contraceptive advice and management. Implanon NXT insertion and removals, Mirena Insertion and Mirena Removals.
Please note: that we currently cannot perform Mirena insertions on nulliparous women (women who haven’t given vaginal birth) To discuss this further, please make an appointment with your doctor who will discuss alternative contraceptive options.
- Cervical screening tests (previously known as pap smears)
- Pre-pregnancy advice and planning.
- Pregnancy care including shared antenatal care with The Women’s, Sunshine, The Mercy and Northern hospitals, and immunisations during pregnancy.
- Sexual and reproductive health checks and management – click here for more information
- General gynaecological, period management and pelvic floor issues.
- Pregnancy care including Shared Antenatal Care with The Women’s, Sunshine, The Mercy and Northern hospitals, and immunisations during pregnancy.
- Unplanned pregnancy counselling and care.
DRs Accredited for Implanon NXT Insertion & Removal With the help of our two lovely nurses, Lucy & Fiona
DRs who will perform Mirena Insertion With the help of our two lovely nurses, Lucy & Fiona
DRs who will perfom Mirena Removals
Book your appointment today
9 Melville Rd, Brunswick West, 3055
(03) 9387 4238
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 11:30am
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
We acknowledge the traditional land owners of Australia and we welcome all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to our service.