West Brunswick Clinic has extensive services for women.
The GP’s at West Brunswick Clinic understand that supporting women’s health is vital for the well-being of not only their patients but also their family, friends and work life. Your doctor is here to assist with your medical needs at all stages of life.
Your GP can help with-
- General Care
- Contraceptive advice and management – Implanon NXT & Mirena insertion, removal and changeover. Please note: Dr Minchin can only perform Mirena insertions on women who have given birth vaginally.
- Cervical screening tests (formerly Pap test)
- Breast Checks
- Pre-pregnancy advice and planning.
- Pregnancy care – including Shared antenatal care with The Women’s Hospital, Sunshine Hospital, Mercy Hospital for Women and The Northern Hospital.
- Sexual and reproductive health checks and management – click here for more information
- Period management and pelvic floor issues
- General Gynaecological needs
- Unplanned pregnancy counselling and care.
- Mental Health
- Heart health checks
- A safe space to discuss domestic and family violence
DRs Accredited for Implanon NXT Insertion & Removal With the help of our two lovely nurses, Lucy & Fiona
DRs who will perform Mirena Insertion With the help of our two lovely nurses, Lucy & Fiona
DRs who will perfom Mirena Removals
9 Melville Rd, Brunswick West, 3055
(03) 9387 4238
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 11:30am
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
We acknowledge the traditional land owners of Australia and we welcome all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to our service.